Pages

Thursday 2 March 2017

Omaru Creek

Screenshot 2017-03-01 at 2.45.35 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-03-01 at 2.45.19 PM.png









Omaru Creek - Writing

1st Paragraph

Omaru creek was often filled with fat food and rubbish, But did you know that a local company business called water care actually found out that the river from omaru creek was treated poorly throughout the whole entire community. But however instead of leaving the river as it was, A crew from water care put themselves forward and was more likely to actually clean the river, even though they didn’t start the disaster, the crew still went for it, Just to make the community better again.

2nd Paragraph

One day the crew from watercare came down to Glen Innes to work in the river. As they started they were suddenly were surprised about the amount of rubbish they would actually find, because of that now the creatures in the stream I starting to slowly pass. But speaking of rubbish the crew found food fat, beer cans, and so much more, But really to make it worse the crew even pulled out a rotten spring mattress that was clogging the pipes.

3rd Paragraph

As the crew slowly went step by step in the river they suddenly finish, So then the crew flushed down the creek with fresh water. But yet to come the creek still stays in poor conditions which still lays in the hands of a disaster.


By - Angel Temu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Angel, I'm Jack Daniel
I attend Ruapotaka School and I am a year 8. I am one quarter of your team for quad blogging. I like your writing about Omaru Creek. I am learning about pests for inquiry learning. So far we have done an explanation. Was it fun going on a trip to Omaru River. I enjoyed reading your recount about the Omaru Creek.
Well Done!

Unknown said...

Well Thank You for the comment, I did actually enjoy the time at Omaru River. But sadly to see it in poor conditions. But Thank You again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel,

My name is Henrietta and I am a year student that attends St Pius X Catholic School In Auckland.
I really loved your writing about Omaru creek and it also tells me how much you enjoied your trip. Your writing that you have done has a lot of adjectives and interesting words.

Keep up the great work Angel.

Post a Comment