Pages

Sunday 3 December 2017

Creating and operating unknown shapes


For today's lesson my teacher Mrs. Tuakoi requested us to do some mathematics that was based on polygons and shapes and while she spoke she mentioned a site about creating and learning how shapes move in degrees which was quite interesing at first, but once I started on this particular site it felt boring and exhausting because there was alot of mouse work towards this site where you would have to complete lessons and achieve awards, believe this site is really amazing because it
creates new things that other sites may not have. SO TRY IT OUT!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Angel, You have made better effort on your math work.

Unknown said...

Hi Angel, I really loved the way you have explained to us how to make different shapes. So well done.

Temu.

Unknown said...

Hi Angel.I was impressed how u explained to us how to make different shapes.Do u like to make different shapes? Your post reminds me when I use to be in my old school we had to make different shapes to.Thank u and well done.

Post a Comment