Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Descriptive Writing - Organic Blueberries.

Descriptive Writing - Organic Blueberries.


Taste
It was sweet and a bit sour
Feel
It was gooey
Smell
Like a raisin
See
It was frozen
Hear
Heard a pop (when I bit it)

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/02/23/20/26/blueberries-1218467_960_720.jpg

As Mrs Tuakoi strolled around the class giving out organic blueberries I suddenly burst out with excitement, Just waiting for it. Once it reaches to me I suddenly grab two blueberries but it felt so cold like I was holding antarctica in my hands, When I took my first bite it tasted disgusting but juicy, this was a great experience for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Angel
I really did like the description you did about organic blueberries. Your description was good, but maybe next time you could use more expensive vocabulary. Well done!

Unknown said...

Hi Angel

Your descriptive writing about the blueberries was very interesting in a way because I was hoping for more words on how disgusting you thought it was. I thought it was funny and how would describe the blueberries instead of using disgusting?

Post a Comment